Tuesday 23 October 2012

Apres game drive at my chalet

I arrived back at the chalet for lunch, it was about 35 degrees so I changed into shorts and tee. I spent the rest of the afternoon watching animals come to the water for a drink. It was a fantastic experience.
My friend Dax ask for my picture so here it is

The obligatory picture of tree in a  dry field

The first guest for lunch

My other guest preferred to picnic

Loc Monster??

Crocodile??

Some one just coming for a drink

Little timid

Not the prettiest at the table

Best to keep the distance

the Family Baboon arrives

Careful do expose yourself!!

come on please share....

Next!!!!!

Mother and son

"Mom I'm tired carry meeeeeee"

This guest was a little nervous

The guy on the right did not like me, three time looking like he was going to me on on my porch


Most likely a monitor lizard

This is life and real
The Mokolodi Reserve is worth the trip and not expensive taking to account the extra big room. It gave me a taste of Africa, did not see the big 5 but did see a few things and experience a few things that will be with me for a long time.

3 comments:

  1. Great pics! Loved those two guys with the horns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed catching up on your adventures today...nic pics but I was also moved by the work that you're contributing to relative to youth and HIV. Good man! Stay safe and hope to see you soon. Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete