Monday 29 October 2012

Life is a daring adventure or nothing-- Helen Kellar

Just outside Victoria Falls  things starting to bloom

More lovely trees

Hotels keep giving me a family room should have brought friends

Dancers at dinner in a resturant

A breakfast companion

Tea??

Yes wild animals everywhere

A few guys I met at dinner

Warthogs as I am on the way to town

Local crafts

The only way to get this close to a croc

The door man at the hotel

"hold it .. he did not tip me a banana!!!'

Ahhhh! Victoria Falls!!!

Hold it not much water... must be the dry season????

Just kidding "Little Victoria Falls"
So I have arrived in the town of Victoria Falls. It is much like Niagara Falls its only existence is tourism no other industry. Walking through town you notice the nice craft work if only I had room and money. Another is the poverty as many street kids try to sell you  a "trillion dollar note" . In Zimbabwe its currency is worthless so everything is in American or pula ( Botswana) or rand ( South Africa).
Next stop the real Victoria Falls.

1 comment: