Sunday 21 October 2012

Off on the Road to my accommodations

the sun is going down not a cloud in the sky.


It is getting late and by the time I leave the restaurant it is pitch black. The driver name is Ansuimee. He takes me on a 20 minute drive through the reserve to where the chalets are located. We are greeted by two security personnel in the middle of no where (they have a small hut and bonfire to guard us at night) and they report there is no water (lucky I have wine). Ansuimee helps inside a lovely chalet. I do not know what is outside but it is nice inside.


I have two rooms that look like this!!

The rock work is to simulate the village hut design

Interesting shower

It actually two suites with the common bathroom and a shared cooking facility. There is no phone, no way to call reception and definitely no room service. It is interesting being in middle of no where with no one and no communication (no tv no radio). I should have brought a book to read ... next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment