Wednesday 31 October 2012

I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train --Oscar Wilde

The admission to the park is $30 and worth every penny. I was asked to post lots of pics so here they are .. possibility in two posts.

The real Victoria Fall

A young family visiting the falls

Cute
Long view of the falls
Close up of the falls
Misty River

not much room to get through or hit the water should you fall

Dr. Livingstone I persume

Long way down.. is that my toe on the edge???

It is the end of dry season so not too much water lol 

Imagine the way it was... Stanley



Zambia across the river

flora

 I am trooping down the river in and out of the forest, it is 38 degrees, hot and humid. I am encourage as I meet some people from Ottawa here training the Botswana military. Company to travel with and look with ahhhh.


1 comment:

  1. Start quoting de Balzac and I'll be impressed.
    Glad all is well. Ditto here.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete